Meeting the bank managers
The aim of the meeting is for you to outline your idea to the bank manager and for the bank manager to outline to you how they can help. This is your chance to see if you can work with them. It’s just a first meeting and you don’t need to sign up to anything.
Throughout the meeting, ask yourself:
- Do I like this person?
- Do I trust them?
- Will they be willing to help me out as much as possible if things don’t go as planned or are they a jobsworth?
- Are their comments and suggestions helpful and constructive?
- Does this person actually have any authority within the bank?
Ask the bank manager:
- Are you the person I’ll be dealing with day to day? If they’re not, ask to meet the person who will be.
- What’s your package offer ...