• Structured Query Language (SQL) Primer
• SQL Injection Quick Reference
• Bypassing Input Validation Filters
• Troubleshooting SQL Injection Attacks
• SQL Injection on Other Platforms
This chapter contains a number of topics that should be useful reference items for understanding SQL injection. These range from a simple introduction to the basic Structured Query Language (SQL) itself, to helping you understand how SQL works under normal circumstances, therefore helping you to rewrite SQL statements in a way that continues to be syntactically correct.
Additionally, the chapter provides a series of SQL injection cheat sheets for quickly jumping to ...