Embedding Marketing in Programs and Organizations
The core approach of social marketing is a strategy that delivers value or a benefit that a person—such as this Zimbabwean shopper—can experience in his or her life. (Image courtesy of the author.)
- Explain the major purposes of a social marketing plan.
- Identify ten questions to ask when reviewing a marketing plan.
- Describe the major components of a marketing audit.
- Recognize significant organizational indicators of weak marketing practices.
- Compare demarketing strategies with other policy approaches to behavior change.
Much of what has been ...