The Consumer Experience as the Marketer’s Touchpoint
The weekly marketplace of a village in western Kenya proves a great opportunity to immerse oneself in people’s daily lives. (Image courtesy of the author.)
- Discuss four methods for disrupting your usual approach to thinking about a problem.
- Distinguish among the three major types of formative research.
- Discuss how formative research can be used in partnership and stakeholder development.
- Give examples of novel ways to collect information in formative research settings.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative approaches to analyzing qualitative data. ...