Segmentation and Competition
Different stakeholders have different ideas about how to respond to global warming. Segmentation can help to identify the group most critical to success. (Image courtesy of iStock.)
- Discuss reasons for segmenting to define priority groups.
- Describe the implications segmentation may have for social marketing strategy development.
- Identify four tensions inherent in conducting research with vulnerable or at-risk population groups.
- Formulate six or more questions that can be used to evaluate a proposed segmentation scheme.
- Describe the different types of potential competitors to social ...