Being a dad has its advantages and disadvantages.
• A decade, guaranteed, of guilt-free Disney/Pixar animated movies on the big screen.
• Rediscovering your love of Lego.
• Social kudos in your workplace, especially among women.
• People usher you to the front of lines.
• You can break wind anytime, anyplace and blame it on the baby.
• The joyous fulfillment of playing a significant part in the life of another human being.
• Life, as you know it, is over.
This is a book about being a dad. I wrote it for three reasons.
First, I wanted to become the rich and famous author of a book with one of those “Three Million Now in Print” stickers on it. (That didn’t exactly come to fruition. ...