- Open a SketchUp scene and zoom in to a window looking from below, like the one shown here.
- Output a colored view in your preferred style.
- Use the same view and click the shaded view button.
- In the Styles Pallet, turn off Display Edges and Profiles.
- In the Shadow Settings pallet change Light to 0, and Dark to 100
- You can see the results here:
- You will now have an image with flat colors like the one in the previous screenshot. Output this too, making sure you haven't changed the view from the one before.
- In GIMP, open the images as layers, as you've done previously.
- Click on the flat colors layer.
- Select the Select by Color Tool ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.