Creating a survey InfoPath form that gets locked after submission and populates the SharePoint fields
In this recipe, we will create a simple survey form template that switches to a read-only view of the form data when it is opened again.
Follow these steps to create a survey form template:
- Create a new SharePoint Form Library form template in InfoPath Designer.
- Add a few labels and controls for the survey input.
- Select the whole table, including the labels and fields.
- Copy the selection to the clipboard.
- Add a new view to the form template named
- Paste the selection to the new view.
- For each control in the
Submitted view, set the ...