Information in this Chapter
- How Multi-tier Attacks Work
- Multi-tier Attack Anatomy
- Dangers with Multi-tier Attacks
- How Multi-tier Attacks Will Be Used in the Future
- Defenses against Multi-tier Attacks
As we near the end of our journey through this book, we address some of the security concerns associated with multi-tier attacks and how they can be leveraged to access and seize data stored in Microsoft SharePoint Services and in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS). Although this is the last chapter in this book, its placement does not imply that SharePoint is any less important to consider when developing an effective strategy to protect your network. SharePoint Servers store a wealth of ...