Integrated Identification Technology
• Distinguish between the concepts and principles of detection, recognition, and identification in the domain of security surveillance technology.
• Characterize the access control principle of something you are, know, or have for applied security.
• Explain the functions of the major components of an access control system for the protection of assets.
• Identify the ancillaries that are required to support the primary components and functions of an access control system.
• Explain how access control systems can be integrated with building control systems in large facilities.
• Explain the functions of smart cards in the domain of building management systems.
• Compare and contrast the effectiveness ...