Security Risk Management
• Understand and apply the principles of risk, security risk, and security risk management.
• Discuss the various concepts that form risk and risk management, such as probability, likelihood, consequence, and gaming.
• Apply the international framework of risk management, describing each stage.
• Reconstruct the framework of security risk management, describing each stage and the informing processes of threat assessment, criticality register, and vulnerability assessment.
• Critique the concepts that make security risk management unique from risk management.
• Contrast the social and cultural theories and how these aid or divert the risk management process.
• Be able to evaluate the theories that underlie ...