Are you a power negotiator?
Master negotiator Roger Dawson shows you how to make the most of all your negotiations in the new paperback edition of his classic Secrets of Power Negotiating.
This Second Edition has been completely revised and updated to reflect the changing dynamics of business today. Readers learn how to win negotiations and leave the other person feeling like he or she has actually won.
Secrets of Power Negotiating covers every aspect of the negotiating process with practical, proven advice: from beginning steps to critical final moves, how to recognize unethical tactics, key principles to the Power Negotiating strategy, why money is not as important as everyone thinks, negotiating pressure points, understanding the other party and gaining the upper hand, and analyses of different negotiating styles.
And Power Negotiating can be applied to any situation:
• Business owners will learn how to dramatically improve profits.
• Managers will learn how to become dynamic leaders.
• Parents will discover how to shape their child’s future.
• Salespeople will learn how to build—and protect—their bottom line.
• All readers will find how to develop power and control over their ability to get what they want—in all areas of their lives.
Roger Dawson (City of Industry, CA) is one of the country’s top experts on the art of negotiating. As a full-time speaker for the last 18 years, he has trained executives, managers, and salespeople throughout the U.S., Canada, and Australia. He is one of only 28 professionals in the world to have been awarded both the CSP and CPAW by the National Speakers Association, their two highest awards