In this chapter, you will learn:
- What arrays in Nashorn are
- How to create arrays in Nashorn using array literals and the Array object
- How to use different methods of the Array object
- How to work with array-like objects
- How to create and use typed arrays in Nashorn
- How to use Java collections in Nashorn
- How to create Java arrays in Nashorn
- How to convert Java arrays to Nashorn arrays and vice versa
What Is an Array in Nashorn?
An array in Nashorn is a specialized object, called an Array object, which is used to represent an ordered collection of values. An Array object treats certain property names in a special way. If a ...