Time for action - create a list of questions
In order to have a successful fortune-telling, we need two things: a question and an answer. Let's start by defining some questions and answers:
- Select the seeker from the list of sprites.
- From the Variables palette, click the Make a list button.
- In the list name dialog box, type questions and select For this sprite only.
- Click OK to create the list. Several new blocks display in the Variables palette, and an empty block titled seeker questions displays on the stage.
- Let's think about a couple of questions we may be tempted to ask, such as the following:
- Will my hair fall out?
- How many children will I ...