Time for action - stay dog
In this exercise, we're going to start the scene by positioning the dog in front of the microphone and end the scene by lying the dog on its side.
- Find the dog's current X and Y coordinates by looking in the Sprite Info section. Just above the Scripts, Costumes, and Sounds tabs, the sprite's current location displays.
- From the Motion palette, drag the set x to 0 block to the scripts area. Change the input value to the dog's X value. My example uses -56.
- Add the set y to 0 block.
- Change the input value to the dog's Y value. My example uses -116.
- Let's identify some coordinates in front of the dresser. As you move your mouse ...