Time for action - paint the stage
Let's decorate our stage with a fresh coat of paint:
- Select Stage in the sprites list.
- Select the Backgrounds tab in the scripts area to show a list of backgrounds. Our project is new, so we see the default white background.
- Open the stage in the Paint Editor by clicking on the Edit button.
- Apply a fresh coat of paint by selecting the fill tool and then choosing a color. Click on the stage to fill it with the selected color.
- Now, remove the color from the stage by pressing the Clear button located above the stage in the top-right corner.
- Paint the stage with a gradient. With the fill tool and a color selected, choose a fill option from the options area.
- The options area is located beneath the toolbar. As seen ...