Following are the features of DBMS settings in MDM:
- It affects all MDM servers which access that DBMS.
- It affects all MDM repositories mounted on that MDM server.
- It allows you to configure parameters regarding DMBS server's use of the file system.
- Use DBMS Settings command to open DBMS Settings dialog and change the settings for either:
- Any DBMS server
- The DBMS server associated with a particular MDM repository
- The DBMS Settings dialog contains a grid that enables us to specify the default values for each setting.
The parameters that can be set using DBMS settings can be found online at:
Modifying DBMS settings is a password-protected operation ...