The File and Properties tabs
In addition to the main formatting toolbars, the Left Pane panels and the speed menus, there are the File and Properties tabs.
These tabs are used for performing general tasks, such as saving, creating new reports, and adjusting the file properties on reports.
The first tab is the
File tab, which enables several main functions, discussed as follows:
- New: This option helps in creating a new report
- Open: This option opens an existing report that was saved in the public or private folder
- Save: This option saves the report
- Print: This option enables us to print the report
- Find: This option searches for a specific value in the report
- History: This option shows the instance history in case the report was scheduled ...