What You’ll Learn in This Hour:
• The history of the Search API and why it’s different from the other Twitter API methods
• About the single Search API call
• How to construct a search query using attributes
• How to convert characters not supported though REST requests
• How to make and parse a JSON request
Users who remember using Twitter from the very beginning know that Search was not a feature of Twitter. Many things were not a feature of Twitter in fact, and thus many other companies started writing software to fill this void. Summize was one of these companies. Like Twitter, Summize offered an API so other programmers could access the Summize Search service. Search is, as you would imagine, ...