What You’ll Learn in This Hour:
• What Interface Builder does, and what makes it special
• How to create user interfaces using the Library
• Common attributes that can be used to customize your interface
• Ways to make your interface accessible to the visually impaired
• How to connect interfaces to code with outlets and actions
Over the past few hours, you’ve become familiar with the core iPhone technologies and the Xcode and iPhone Simulator applications. While these are certainly important skills for becoming a successful developer, there’s nothing quite like building your first iPhone application interface and seeing it come alive on the iPhone screen.
In this hour, we introduce the third (and ...