What You’ll Learn in This Hour:
• How to create new projects in Xcode
• Code editing and navigation features
• Where to add classes and resources to a project
• How to modify project properties
• Compiling for iPhone devices and the iPhone Simulator
• How to interpret error messages
• Features and limitations of the iPhone Simulator
The core of your work in the Apple Developer Suite will be spent in three applications: Xcode, Interface Builder, and the iPhone Simulator. This trio of apps provide all the tools that you need to design, program, and test applications for the iPhone. And, unlike other platforms, the Apple Developer Suite is entirely free!
This hour will walk you ...