What You’ll Learn in This Hour:
• What makes an iPhone an iPhone
• Where to get the tools you need to develop for the iPhone
• How to join the iPhone Developer Program
• The need for (and use of) iPhone provisioning profiles
• What to expect during the first few hours of this book
The iPhone opens up a whole new world for developers—a multitouch interface, always-on Internet access, video, and a whole range of built-in sensors can be used to create everything from games to serious productivity applications. Believe it or not, as a new developer, you have an advantage. You will be starting fresh, free from any preconceived notions of what is possible in a handheld application. ...