WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS HOUR:
• How to insert a form into a web page
• How to add text fields, radio buttons, and check boxes to forms
• How to add lists and drop-down menus of choices to forms
• How to add different types of buttons to forms
• How to create and edit a jump menu
In this hour, you create a basic form to collect user input. Dreamweaver gives you easy access to various form elements, including text boxes, radio buttons, check boxes, lists, drop-down menus, and buttons to capture user choices. We cover how to submit form data in Hour 22, “Sending and Reacting to Form Data.”
With forms, you can collect information, such as comments or orders, and interact with your users. In your ...