WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS HOUR:
• About the various widgets available in Dreamweaver CS5
• How to apply Spry effects
• How to use XML and HTML as data sources for Spry elements
• How to install and use the Dreamweaver Widget Browser
• How to install and manage Dreamweaver Extensions
You now know all the prerequisites necessary to understand AJAX and Dreamweaver’s built-in AJAX widget library, Spry. These tools can be used to create dynamic website interfaces that look and feel like more traditional desktop applications. You actually used a little bit of this already when you created the menu bar in Hour ...