WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS HOUR:
• How to modify images in Fireworks
• How to create an image with text and shapes
• How to optimize graphics for the web
• How to design a web layout
• How to slice an image into smaller pieces
• How to export a web design for use in Dreamweaver
In this hour, you explore the graphics program Adobe Fireworks CS5 to complement your work in Dreamweaver. You have to create and optimize the images that you use in your websites, and Fireworks enables you to quickly create web-ready graphics of all kinds. In addition to basic image editing, Fireworks also offers features especially for developing web pages, including file templates. This hour touches on some of the important ...