What You’ll Learn in This Hour:
• How to create library items and templates
• How to add a library item to a web page
• How to edit and update library items and templates
• How to apply a template to a web page
• How to edit an original template and update linked web pages
• How to use behaviors and styles with templates and library items
In this hour, you’ll work with two features of Dreamweaver that enable you to create reusable items. First you’ll explore library items, reusable chunks of code that you can insert into web pages. During the second half of the hour you’ll explore templates, which are whole web pages that include elements that you can change and elements that you can’t change from ...