What You’ll Learn in This Hour:
• The use of toolbars and pickers in iOS application interfaces
• How to implement the date picker object
• Ways to customize the display of a picker view
• The relationship between pickers, toolbars, and popovers
• How to implement a single content class for modal views and popovers
In this hour, we continue multiview application development in our tutorials, but our primary focus is on two new user interface elements: toolbars and pickers. Toolbars present a set of common functions in a static bar at the top or bottom of the screen. A picker is a unique UI element that both presents information to users and collects their input.
Whereas toolbars are similar ...