What You’ll Learn in This Hour:
• Different types of user notifications
• How to create alert views
• Methods for collecting input from alerts
• How to use action sheets to present options
• How to implement short sounds and vibrations
iOS presents developers with many opportunities for creating unique user interfaces, but certain elements must be consistent across all applications. When users need to be notified of an application event or make a critical decision, it is important to present them with interface elements that immediately make sense. In this hour, we look at several different ways an application can notify a user that something has happened. It’s up to you to determine what that something ...