What You’ll Learn in This Hour:
• How to create new projects in Xcode
• Code editing and navigation features
• Where to add classes and resources to a project
• How to modify project properties
• Compiling for iOS devices and the iOS Simulator
• How to interpret error messages
• Features and limitations of the iOS Simulator
The core of your development work will be spent in two applications: Xcode and the iOS Simulator. These apps provide the core tools that you need to design, program, and test applications for the iPhone and iPad. And, unlike other platforms, they’re entirely free.
This hour walks you through the basics you need to work with Xcode’s code-editing tools and the iOS Simulator, ...