What You’ll Learn in This Hour:
• How to create buttons using Expression Web 4’s Interactive Buttons feature
• How to create simple box buttons using CSS
• How to make the simple box buttons more advanced by using background images
• How to use the sliding doors technique to use one background image for multiple button stages
• How to hide the button text from the browser without removing it entirely
What makes a website different from all other visual media is the ability to navigate through content with the use of hyperlinks. But, plain text hyperlinks are not always the best option. If you want to showcase a particular link or if you create a menu, you need to turn those links into buttons. ...