What You’ll Learn in This Hour:
• How to create a table from scratch
• How to change the appearance of a table
• How to use the Tables toolbar to work with tables
• How to use table and cell properties to change the appearance of tables
• How to use AutoFormat to quickly change the appearance of your tables
So far, you have learned about simple text elements, such as the headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, lists, and links. But, these let you display your content in only a linear manner. What do you do if you want to introduce more structured content into your web page or control the position or relation between certain content? In many cases, the answer is tables. ...