• The role of the project management roadmap
• A deeper look at SAP’s ASAP methodology
• Other contemporary SAP methods and tools
• The role and makeup of the SAP project team
• Various SAP leadership bodies
As we found in Hour 2, “SAP Business Basics,” Hour 3, “SAP Technology Basics,” and Hour 4, “SAP Project Basics,” there are business, technical, and project management perspectives to implementing SAP. The project management perspective is important because it wraps up the business and technology perspectives into a single overarching plan intended to help a company ultimately realize SAP’s value. In this hour, we explore the project management ...