• Built-in SAP/Microsoft functionality
• Integrating SAP with Microsoft Office
• Extending SAP with Microsoft SharePoint
• An introduction to Duet Enterprise
• How OpenText and Adobe forms extend SAP
• Microsoft Active Directory integration
Because most corporate work is still done on “the desktop,” integration between SAP, Microsoft, and other vendors’ software continues to play an important role in making work easier for SAP application end users. This hour looks at how new products and methods of tying SAP together with other applications makes for a better SAP end-user experience. For starters, let’s review the most ubiquitous integration combination: ...