Today we will customize our customers' shopping experience based on their preferences and buying patterns. To make this project more interesting, we also will allow our customers to review their purchase history with our storefront. Today, you will learn the following:
• Presenting the user with the choice to change his existing registration settings
• Storing those new registration settings in the user database
• Displaying previous purchases
• Determining layout based on customer preferences
• Advertising items your customers would like
A user needs to see his settings before he can modify them. Therefore, you need to create a new file,
mypage.asp to go into the ...