• Understand the In-Place Mass family interface and Work Planes.
• Understand the Conceptual Mass panel and the Model by Face panel.
• Understand the Loadable Mass Family editor interface and Work Planes.
• Understand the Draw and Form Element panels.
• Understand how to use the Toposurface tool.
• Understand how to use the 3D Site tools.
When creating a building in Revit 2015, you can use the building modeling tools and system to come up with design concepts. However, this can be limiting when attempting to create abstract mass forms. By using the massing tools, you can create flexible ...