• Learn about Architectural and Structural Floors.
• Learn how to add reinforcement bars.
• Learn how to place a floor by Walls.
• Learn how to create a Floor Family.
• Learn how to add a floor slab edge.
• Learn how to use the Edit Cut Profile tool.
• Learn how to adjust Wall layers at Floor connections.
In Revit Architecture, Floor objects are horizontal slabs that are very similar to Roofs. These slabs can be used for any horizontal purpose such as countertops, ceilings, and so on. As with Walls and Roofs, Floors can be configured with components such as structure, floor finishes, carpet, ...