• Learn how to add and modify Components in your project.
• Understand and use System Families.
• Understand and use Component Families.
• Understand and use In-Place Families.
• Understand and use Loadable Families.
• Use the Family Editor.
• Add Family Parameters.
A Family is a collection of objects called types. A family groups elements with a common set of parameters, identical use, and similar graphical representation. Different types within a family may have different values of some or all parameters, but the set of parameters—their names and their meanings—are the same. ...