• Learn how to sketch a line and add Listening Dimensions.
• Learn how to sketch a rectangle.
• Learn how to sketch a circle.
• Learn how to sketch a polygon.
• Learn how to sketch an arc.
• Learn how to sketch a spline.
• Learn how to split a line (works for lines, circles, arcs, or walls).
• Understand families.
• Understand levels.
• Understand check boxes.
• Understand radio buttons.
• Use and understand contextual menus.
• Use and understand constraints.
• Understand dialog boxes (menus).
• Understand object snaps.
Autodesk Revit® Architecture 2015 is the latest iteration of Autodesk’s purpose-built BIM software running on Windows-based computers. In this version, Autodesk has ...