Chapter 7 Preview
When you have completed reading this chapter you will be able to:
• Identify what constitutes a market share multiple regression model.
• Arrange your data for use in a market share multiple regression model.
• Determine whether a particular variable ought to be in the model.
• Evaluate the market share model.
• Make a point estimate from the model.
• Calculate a confidence interval for your estimate.
In the previous chapters, you have seen examples of simple linear regressions (those with a single independent variable) and multiple linear regressions (those with more than one independent variable). Now, you will apply these concepts of regression analysis to estimate a model ...