Establishing a hypothesis
At this stage of the troubleshooting process, we will take all of the information that we have gathered and use it to establish an idea as to why the issue occurred and what can be done to resolve it.
To start, let's first review what we have learnt from the Data Gathering steps.
- An established blog site is currently showing a page that is designed to only be shown during initial installation of the blog software
- The blog is using the open source software WordPress
- WordPress is written in PHP and utilizes both Apache and MariaDB services
- Apache and PHP are working correctly and showing no errors
- The WordPress installation is located at
- The MariaDB service is up and accepting connections
- The WordPress application ...