Let's learn to create other related elements, which can be used in conjunction with attribute view and analytical view.
The following are the steps to create a calculated attribute:
- Open any of the attribute views created previously.
- Click on Data foundation. In the output pane of the attribute view created previously, right-click Calculated Attributes.
- From the context menu, choose New. Give name and description of the calculated attribute that you want to create.
- Choose the Key tab page.
- Select the data type for the calculated attribute and fill the length and scale.
- Define the attribute using the required attributes, operator, and function.
- Drag and drop the required function onto the Expression Editor.