• Entering customer information
• Working with customers in the Customer Center
• Using Custom fields
• Credit card security
• Entering vendor information
• Working with the Vendor Center
• Learning about 1099s in QuickBooks
Two groups help your company succeed: your customers who provide the income, and vendors, those folks from whom you purchase goods and services. With QuickBooks, it is easiest to enter the names of both groups before you start entering transactions. For both, you can store basic information such as addresses, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses, but you ...