In this chapter, you will learn about:
- How strings are represented in C language
- The usage of character arrays to store strings
- Null character and its importance in string representation
- How to read strings from the keyboard
- How to print strings on the screen
- Various string operations like copy, compare, concatenate, etc.
- String library functions
- How to store and work with a list of strings
- Command line arguments
The character string is one of the most useful and important data types. You have used the character strings all the way in the previous chapters, but there is still much to learn about them. The C string library provides a wide range of functions for ...