Marketing Contact Management
WHAT’S IN THIS CHAPTER?
- Providing the submitter confidence to actually use the form
- Providing a decision-making framework to route the form to the correct personnel within an organization for them to respond
- Gauging response time to the submitter within the organization
- Providing exceptional user experience for the submitter
- Providing metrics for analysis
This chapter describes how to implement an anonymous form within the SharePoint environment, with specific focus on the most common business example of the infamous Contact Us form on public-facing SharePoint websites. In this chapter you learn that simple workflow routing decisions can automatically route requests from customers and prospects that can ultimately and positively impact bottom-line profits.
WHAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE?
Dealing with customer’s rights? Something that the marketing department down the corridor does? Answering phones? All of these responses are valid. However, in reality, customer service is an activity that everyone in a company provides and unfortunately is something that many organizations fail to meet their customers’ or prospects’ expectations, which might lead to a loss of business.
Customer service is as an intangible and ad hoc activity, difficult to immediately measure that can lead to an immediate decision by potential customers on whether they do business with an organization, which is why these organizations allocate resources and spend considerable ...