WHAT’S IN THIS CHAPTER?
- Understanding form basics
- Text box validation and interaction
- Working with other form controls
- acceptCharset — The character sets that the server can process; equivalent to the HTML accept-charset attribute.
- action — The URL to send the request to; equivalent to the HTML action attribute.
- elements — An HTMLCollection of all controls in the form.
- enctype — The encoding type of the request; equivalent to the HTML enctype attribute.
- length — The number of controls in the form.
- method — The type of HTTP request to send, typically "get" or "post"; equivalent to the HTML method attribute.
- name — The name of the form; equivalent to the HTML name attribute. ...