In this exercise tutorial, you will create a Pro Tools session, add three tracks to the session, name each of the tracks, and set the Main Time Scale for the session. You will then save the session for use in subsequent exercises.
Duration: 10 to 15 Minutes
Media: None Required
To get started, you will need to open Pro Tools and create a new 44.1 kHz, 24-bit session.
To create the session:
1. Power up your computer and any connected hardware, as described in Lesson 2.
2. Do one of the following to launch Pro Tools:
• Double-click on the PRO TOOLS shortcut icon on the desktop.
• Click START > PRO TOOLS 10 (Windows).
• Click the PRO TOOLS icon in the Dock (Mac).
3. In the Quick Start dialog box, select ...