PRINCE2 EXAM OBJECTIVES COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Understand the purpose of the Progress theme.
- Understand the concepts of tolerances and exceptions.
- Know when and how tolerances are set.
- Know in which management products tolerances are documented.
- Know when and how exceptions are reported.
- Understand the different levels of tolerance and how they relate to the application of management by exception by the different levels of management.
- Understand the lines of authority and the four levels of management within the project management team.
- Understand the purpose of the Daily Log.
- Know the difference between event-driven and time-driven controls.
- Know the factors to consider when dividing a project into management ...