PRINCE2 EXAM OBJECTIVES COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Understand the purpose of the Change theme.
- Understand the meaning of baselines, releases, and configuration items.
- Know the three types of issues.
- Understand the change budget and the Change Authority.
- Understand the purpose of the change budget.
- Understand the responsibilities of the Change Authority.
- Know in which processes the change budget and Change Authority are agreed to and which roles are responsible.
- Understand the issue and change control procedure.
- Know the five steps involved with the issue and change control procedure and the activities involved.
- Know the roles and processes involved with the issue and change control procedure.
- Understand the configuration ...