PRINCE2 EXAM OBJECTIVES COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Know the PRINCE2 definition of a risk and understand the difference between a threat and an opportunity.
- Understand the purpose of the Risk theme.
- Understand the risk management procedure.
- Understand how to define a risk using cause, effect, and objectives.
- Understand how to measure a risk’s probability, impact, and proximity.
- Define risk response types and understand which are used to respond to a threat or an opportunity.
- Know the difference between a Risk Owner and a Risk Actionee.
- Know the purpose of a Risk Management Strategy, its recommended composition, in which processes it is used, and which roles are responsible for it.
- Know the purpose of a Risk Register, ...