PRINCE2 EXAM OBJECTIVES COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Understand the different PRINCE2 project roles and the responsibilities that they carry out.
- Know that the Organization theme supports the PRINCE2 principle of defined roles and responsibilities and establishes accountability and responsibility for those involved with the project.
- Understand how the three project interests are represented in the project management team structure.
- Understand the responsibilities and characteristics of the Project Board, Executive, Senior User, Senior Supplier, Project Manager, Project Assurance, Change Authority, Team Manager, and Project Support.
- Explain the meaning of the term “stakeholder.”
- Understand the purpose and composition ...